Shop by Category
At Precision, we understand the panic and frustration that accompany with loss of crucial data from your hard drive. Whether it's important work files, cherished memories, or vital business information, our team of experts stands ready to assist you in reclaiming your data.
● Armed with 30+ Years of invaluable experience & latest technology, we specialise in Guaranteeing Swift and secure Retrieval of your invaluable data.
● You can place your trust in Precision for Dependable, Efficient, and personalised Data Recovery Solutions.
● With a Fixed Fee and upfront Quote, We guarantee Total Peace of Mind through our Transparent Approach.
WARNING SIGNALS !!!
- If your device is malfunctioning - POWER IT OFF IMMEDIATELY to prevent data loss.
- DO NOT USE any Free Software Recover the Data as it usually complicates the Recovery Process.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT to open the device, especially the Hard Drive to avoid Media Contamination.
- Making a Clicking or Beeping Sound
- Portable Hard Drives being accidentally dropped
- Broken Connectors, Burnt Out PCB or Water Damage
- Internal Drive Not Recognized or Not Spinning
- Hard Drive data got accidentally deleted or formatted
- Drive displaying Partition or Boot errors
- Drive not readable after Windows or Software Update
- Accidental Deletion
- System Crash
- Forgotten Password
- SD Card Issue
- Rooting Error
- ROM Flashing
- Not Responding
- Black Screen
- Data recovery after an iOS system issue or iOS update.
- Accidental deletion of your photos, videos, messages, notes, or call history
- Water-Damaged iPhone Data Recovery
- Stuck on a black screen or suffered a malware attack
- Data recovery from an iPhone stuck on the white Apple logo
USB Flash Drive Logical Recovery: Data can easily get corrupted on USB flash drives, the common symptoms could show errors as:
- USB Flash Drive is not being recognised by your PC or Laptop
- Accidentally Deleted or Overwritten
- Accidentally Formatted the USB Drive
- An error stated “Drive needs Formatting”
- A message stating “Drive Not Found”
- USB Flash Drive reporting the wrong size
- Data being listed but not accessible
- Data files are corrupted and only show ASCII Symbols
- Bent, Broken, Damaged USB Flash Drives
Deleted files aren’t necessarily gone forever, but they’re not always easy to recover.
Traditional Hard drives and Flash drives work differently. When you delete a file on a hard drive, its data isn’t immediately erased from the disk. Instead, the pointer to that data is removed, so that the data can be overwritten. It may be possible to scan the hard drive for leftover data and restore deleted files that haven’t yet been overwritten.
The deleted or lost data on Flash Cards and mobile Phones won’t disappear completely either, it still resides in the memory area with its space marked as ready to be overwritten. Hence, is recommended to stop using the device after losing data which will increase the chances of data recovery.
Have You Lost Your Data?
● Recover Lost Files, Photos & Videos?
● Did Your office files get corrupted?
● Storage Device is not being Detected?
● Accidentally Formatted or Deleted data?
● Hard Drive making a Beeping or Clicking sound?
● Physical Damage to your Device?
DATA RECOVERY ~$195
Class 1 - $195 - $390 - Jobs with simple logical, firmware, or Drive Imaging problems
Class 2 - $390 - $990 - Complex jobs with Data Encryption, Firmware Repair, and Sticking Heads.
Class 3 - $690 - $990 - PCB Repairs, ROM Programming & Complex Data Reconstruction.
Class 4 - From $990 - Head & Platter Repair / Replacements, Low-End NAS, Simple RAID Arrays
Class 5 - TBA Quoted Per Case - Complex Clean Rooms Jobs Damaged Platters & RAID Systems
FIXED UPFRONT QUOTES
Unfortunately, Data Recovery is a complex process and costs vary depending upon the type of media and complexity involved. It is difficult to quote without assessing the drive. It can be as low as $195 for jobs that require simple data recovery from operational hard disk drives to a lot more for Complex Data Recovery for damaged hard disk drives or clustered drives in a RAID System.
NO DATA - NO FEE
Our Free Evaluation (No Data - No Fee) and assessment Process usually provide a good indication of the likely results and cost involved and they are 100% obligation-free.
"You May Only Get One Chance to Recover Your Data"
Trust Our 30+ Year Experience
"Call Us Today & Experience The Difference"
DATA RECOVERY SERVICE BRISBANE SOUTHSIDE
DATA RECOVERY SERVICE BRISBANE NORTHSIDE