Sales Terms & Conditions
The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE set forth below. The use of this site or purchase from Precision Scientific Technology P/L (PST) indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All sales, whether internet-based or in-store, are subject to these terms and conditions as referred to on the invoices. It is essential you read and fully understand this document at the time of purchase. A copy of this document is available before the sale of goods at any of our branches on request.
PST reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
PAYMENT & COLLECTION
Payments of cash, EFTPOS or direct deposit are the preferred methods. Cheques & Bank Transfers will be subject to clearing before goods pickup. Credit cards can be used in-store or through our website. Copy of the order & a photo ID may be required to confirm the identity of the pickup customer.
Cancellations attempted after the dispatch will result in the customer being responsible for the shipping and handling charges.
Cancellations for assembled system orders will incur a 15% fee to cover assembly costs and restocking. Cancellations are not accepted for software licensing, consumables such as ink cartridges & items that have been especially ordered on customer request. Any such requests will be evaluated on case by case basis. Restocking fees of 15% will be applicable if the request is granted and may be deducted from any deposits held.
Automatic orders cancellation may apply on items not picked up within 14 days of ordering.
DELIVERY & FREIGHT
Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods. PST will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delay or lost shipment.
Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery. Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
PST owns the title of any extra goods shipped with your order that have been dispatched in error.
WORKSHOP SERVICES INCLUDING DATA RECOVERY
- Warranties cover hardware only, software & user problems will charged at the current advertised rates.
- All components are covered by manufacturer's warranty only. Labour charges will apply in all circumstances after 12 Month of initial purchase.
- The Service receipt must be produced on collection of all items. PST will not accept any claims or disputes on any goods returned without a valid service form.
- All freight / courier charges to be borne by customer for return to base warranty customers.
- PST is not responsible for any data loss; it is the customer’s responsibility to back up their data before having their system repaired.
- PST is not responsible for any delay caused by distributors / manufacturers in repairing / replacing components or system parts Customer has the option of upgrading the faulty component at the time of service, all upgrade costs involved will be borne by the customer.
- Should equipment remain uncollected for a period of 90 days from time of notification that the equipment was ready to collect, we may elect to dispose of the equipment without any further notice to you. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE UNCOLLECTED EQUIPMENT AFTER 90 DAYS
REFUND / RETURN POLICY
We offer a comprehensive Refund / Return Policy if a customer is not satisfied with our product purchase.
We will provide a replacement, refund, or repaired product for the customer under our standard warranty terms. Proof of Purchase is necessary for servicing all requests.
Our customers are entitled to a refund, exchange or repair from the place of purchase as listed below:
- The goods supplied are faulty, incorrectly described or advertised, different from the sample shown to the client, do not do the job they were led to believe they would.
- If they receive a service that is not of a standard that a reasonable person would expect, they are entitled to a refund or free repeat service.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if a customer changes their mind. However, we will evaluate requests received on their merits and work towards a positive resolution.
Our 30 Day Return Policy - All goods sold are covered under a 30 day returns policy excluding freight charges. This policy is subject to the returned item/s being in their original unopened packaging, including all accessories. It must not be damaged in any way whilst the item in the customer's possession.
PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL
All payments made via PayPal are subject to ID verification. The goods will be shipped once the transaction is verified.
Following the recent change in PayPal polices, they will no longer refund the payment processing fee should you seek a refund. We will cover this fee if your refund request falls under the consumer law.
PayPal fees are non-refundable if you are unable to verify your identity and shipping address as part of the Verification Request. Customers could request a chargeback through their credit card provider, which will not only avoid the possibility of a fraudulent transaction but could also qualify of the reversal of PayPal fee.
You may choose to proceed with an alternate payment method, in which case we will accept a deposit as a confirmation and give a full refund as a gesture of goodwill which will enable you to make the balance payment once the funds are credited to your account.