Shop by Category
Computer ~ Insurance Quote
We understand how frustrating insurance companies can be to deal with, especially when trying to make a computer repair insurance claim. That is why at the Precision, we have made it easy to get a good outcome and assist you in preparing a report for your insurance company.
Precision offers computer assessment repair and insurance reporting services. Our experienced team of engineers will assess the state of your computers and associated equipment to provide a comprehensive report. The report will also include recommendations to repair or replace the equipment at the lowest cost.
Since we first began offering this service, we have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from our customers. We provided immediate assistance to our customers when they needed it the most. I am pleased to inform you that our computer assessment repair and insurance report service is now available through all our branches.
What Type Of Damage Can You Claim In The Computer Repair Insurance Form?
Regardless of your location, we can assist you with your computer repair insurance claim. The most common issues that we can help with are;
- Power surge
- Malicious damage
- Water damage
- Accidental damage
- Dropped equipment
Most home insurance policies will cover the replacement of the hardware. Precision Computers can do one of the following to kick-start the process;
- You can drop off your computer at one of our service center's.
- Post it if you are in a remote area.
What Happens Next For Your Computer Repair Insurance Claim?
We will gather the information to do an assessment and generate an insurance report you're your Insurance company. If needed, we will liaise directly with your claim officer to prepare a quote for any new hardware. Our in-house division can perform the necessary tasks if you need Data Recovery.
Please complete the details of your requirements below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can
4 Easy Steps To Get You Ready For A Successful Insurance Claim
- CONTACT US: Has the computer been accidentally dropped, has suffered electrical damage or has water spilled all over the keyboard?
- ASSESSMENT: Our engineers will assess whether the computer is fixable & will perform necessary repairs to get it up and running.
- PREPARE REPORT: We will provide your insurance company with a written report explaining the fault & options to repair or replace.
- LIAISE: Our managers will liaise with your claim officer queries to ensure you have the best opportunity to get a successful insurance claim.
Flat Fee PC Damage Reports For Insurance Claims
We charge a flat fee, payable by your insurance provider, to provide you with a computer insurance claim report. The computer claim report will also include the cost for data recovery should this be necessary. The equipment requires booking in for an assessment, and it usually takes a couple of days for us to prepare the report.